DDD

lundi 28 décembre 2020

I will do complete seo shopify store to increase sales for $20

About This GigWelcome to supper fast offer **** Why are you witnessing my Gig in Top Pages?? Because I know, how to do SEO **** My SEO Services includes but not limited to: Google Tag Manger Setup Optimization of Meta Tags including Meta Title, Description etc Keywords Research Keyword Density Balancing Heading Tags (H1, H2, H3..)Optimization Google My Business Setup Google Analytics and Search Console Integration Webmaster Tool Integration Image ALT tags Optimization Images Scaling Internal Links Optimization Outbound Links Optimization SEO Friendly Permalinks Optimization Robots.txt Submission Broken Links Removal/Redirection XML Site Map Install/configure Yoast Plugin for WordPress SEO Schema Markup Installation/Configuration Platforms (CMS) Included: Shopify WordPress Bigcommerce Woocommerce Wix Joomla Weebly Magento

by: AdnanAfzal
Created: --
Category: Onsite SEO & Research
Viewed: 44





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/SEO-Reports/866689/I-will-do-complete-seo-shopify-store-to-increase-sales

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire