DDD

lundi 28 décembre 2020

I will do professionally background removal in your images. for $1

Dear Sir/Miss, I am an experienced Photoshop Expert in Removal or Cutout the Background from your images using handmade Photoshop pen tool to White, Any Color or Transparent PNG file in Photoshop. I will optimize your product images for Amazon, E-Bay, Etsy, Shopify or E-commerce market. I especially want to help someone with my design rather than money and get their ideas. So remind me to send you your ideas too. My Services:  Remove Product Background  Make Transparent Background Amazon, Ebay & other E-commerce photo editing Thanks You.

by: Sisara2001
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 36





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/866715/I-will-do-professionally-background-removal-in-your-images

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire