DDD

mardi 31 mars 2020

I will do photo manipulation or photoshop editing for $5

Photoshop Editing and Photo Editing Service I am pleased to offer you my technical experience to give a better life to your photos. Services:Color correction.Exposure lightening / correction.Background removalTurn black and whiteDelete ObjectTransparent backgroundAdvanced retouching / beautification: Face, skin and body: Creating a perfect looking skin,Removing wrinkles from skin / lip, Improves the complexion of the skin Bags under the eyes, crow's feet, marks, stainsWhiten teeth body weight loss, remodeling, Reduces fat in parts of the body, etc. I do not make illegal I do not edit official documents or any screenshot of documents (licenses, ID, invoices, transcripts, bank statement, etc.)

by: jcerrato
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 63





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/740508/I-will-do-photo-manipulation-or-photoshop-editing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire