DDD

mardi 28 juillet 2020

I will create business card design two concept for you for $2

I will do Business Card Design for you or your company. Your card will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept. WHY WILL YOU CHOOSE ME? • I'll give you 2 unique concepts • I will give you many color schemes • Unlimited revisions until your 100% happy • Formats include: Editable Source File (AI, PSD, pdf), Print Ready Files JPG and PDF • Fast answer for any required changes • 100 % Satisfaction Card size and files • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (It will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) • Printready CMYK + 300DPI Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts, Order Now Regards Mahfuza Khanom

by: MAHFUZAKHANOM
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 16





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/793051/I-will-create-business-card-design-two-concept-for-you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire