DDD

dimanche 30 août 2020

I will do a 3d effect slideshow video intro from your images for $15

I created this 3D slideshow video intro in Adobe After Effects. Video quality: FULL HD 1920px*1080px Video length: 12 sec Pictures: 2 pieces File type: MP4 Please send me 2 pieces FULL HD 1920px*1080px resolution pictures! Check my Extra services: If you want to music under your intro, then you need to send me your own music.  - I will put your music in your video intro.  +$5 - If you want one more picture in your intro.  +$5 - If you would like to see some texts in your intro video. +$5

by: seomaki
Created: --
Category: Video
Viewed: 3





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/video/805312/I-will-do-a-3d-effect-slideshow-video-intro-from-your-images

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire