Hi there Looking for a NodeJs Solution with beast performance. you are at the exact right place. I can provide you the best NodeJs Applications and Api's with the Modern and latest Architecture. The End Product would be fast, scale able and accurate. I have Experience with multiple Databases, like MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, SqlServer and PostgreSQL and if you already have database designed, no need to worry about the integration. Moreover I provide full stack development, depending on your preferences we can switch between single page Applications(SPA) made in Angular or React to using a Template Engine controlled right from the server. Also if you are concerned about the Real Time nature of the application. I got you covered. It would be hundred percent accurate with zero latency. I do Socket programming in NodeJs using a famous socket.io interface. If you want Api's with complete documentation, I can also provide the documentation using the famous tool swagger. Features of this GIG: NodeJs development Real time Applications with socket.io Best Frameworks like express and hapi Front end Development API development API documentation
by: twambazemarie
Created: --
Category: PHP
Viewed: 39
source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/php-programming/871983/I-will-be-your-node-js-react-js-php-and-Python-developer
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire