DDD

mardi 30 mars 2021

I will illustrate Facebook ads image and video animation in line art vector for $10

Hello, welcome to my line-based art gig. Please kindly shoot me a note or message before placing an order, so that we can discuss your project. # want to convert your image to line art? # Convert your image or sketch to vector line art? # Redraw your raster image to colored or black and white? Or just an outline sketch of major elements or a more detailed line art drawing I will take your image and redraw it in vector illustration/formats as a very simple or as a highly detailed line drawing. My Gig Offers the following: --------------------------------- ·Clean, Perfect & Sharp line art., Image redraws in black and white, Image to line art. ·Color change ·100% editable files ·Print ready images/files ·Layer based work ·Web use files ·Ai/eps/svg files ·High res files WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHERS: -------------------------- ·Over 5 years experience working line-based art using trending applications and software. ·Good communication skills ·Fast delivery and turn around. ·Your satisfaction is my priority, I work with #FACEBOOK ads standards requirements 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Regards, Isaac Aondohemba Agena.

by: Vector1987
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 5





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/903951/I-will-illustrate-Facebook-ads-image-and-video-animation-in-line-art-vector

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire