DDD

mercredi 7 juillet 2021

I will be your SEO consultant for your business for $750

I am an experienced SEO expert with web design WordPress also expertise background mainly IT expert and I have also held positions such as Head Of SEO & SEO Manager for the bulk of the last decade at 2 prominent digital/search marketing in India.For this gig I will: Review your data beforehand against your goals Analyse your website's data in Pro SEO tools Analyse your data in Google properties (Analytics, Search Console & Google My Business for local businesses) Be your SEO consultant for that set amount of days per month Clearly help you understand areas of growth and opportunity which is realistic to achieve Work across the most important aspects as required each month Work with you to find the ideal expert content writer in your niche to scale content production Before ordering, the best option is to have a brief chat on Fiverr or a zoom call about this gig. It may be the case that SEO is not right for your business.Ask me any questions about this gig, I will reply quickly.

by: Nask
Created: --
Category: Onsite SEO & Research
Viewed: 24





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/SEO-Reports/964926/I-will-be-your-SEO-consultant-for-your-business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire