DDD

lundi 5 juillet 2021

i will correct your vietnamese text and check grammar for $5

Hello, I'm native Vietnamese who's been working as a translator I'm here to help people who want to improve their Vietnamese more than now! Feel free to contact me. I'm sure I can help your Vietnamese writing skills a lot, and get it sound more natural. My service to you: -Up to 300 words (adds 300 words for each pricing) -Grammar Check & Text correction -Any sort of writing can be accepted -(Short essay, diary, personal letters, presentation, resumes, copywriting, science journals, articles, business contracts, official letters for customers, etc) The format of files will be : .docs .docx Tôi sẽ giúp bạn viết và sửa ngữ pháp tiếng Việt many thanks Lilymei

by: lilymei
Created: --
Category: Content & Writing
Viewed: 5





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/content-writing/961901/i-will-correct-your-vietnamese-text-and-check-grammar

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire