DDD

vendredi 2 juillet 2021

I will making awesome business card in 1 hour for $5

Hello,I am Mahfuz. As a graphic designer.I have three years of graphic design experience.I am a skilled designer. I have strong work experience offline & online.I am interested in your job.Why choose me.-----------------100% customer satisfaction guaranteedDelivery Within 3 DaysReliable CommunicationReady your product like as premiumFull EditableBest colour combination24 hours supportPhoto manipulationWeeding photo editing Fashion photo editingAll kind of Photo shop editingCreate a beautiful reflection or shadowPimples, scars and blemishes removal Skin smoothing with with preserving textureAdvanced filter effect Sunny, cloudy, cut out, blur etcRetouch hair, lips, teeth and eyes with RED EYES correctionColor correction and color adjustment for metals and stone Adjustment of circumstance Correction of figure and face shapeLooking Forward To Working With You

by: Mahfuz2002
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 95





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/959794/I-will-making-awesome-business-card-in-1-hour

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire