DDD

mardi 6 juillet 2021

I will run your facebook or instagram ads for $10

About This Gig Whether you have a new or established business, I can help identify and drive qualified audiences to your website through Facebook/Instagram ads. I will run a paid Facebook and Instagram ads campaign to improve your business and your own services in a few days. I will provide high traffic service by promoting FB and IG ads on a low budget. Services: Creation and setup of Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns Conversions ads Post engagements Event promotion Get video views Lead generationCampaigns Campaign management Boost Traffic &Sales Pixel Setup Re-targeting Audience Reporting Please Note: I will need access to your Facebook Business Manager and Ad Manager Account in order to set up the campaigns. The campaigns will be funded by the Buyer.

by: seosifat
Created: --
Category: Social Networks
Viewed: 13





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Social-Networks/963536/I-will-run-your-facebook-or-instagram-ads

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire