DDD

lundi 5 juillet 2021

I will update,Activate and Configure SEO friendly plugins for your wordpress website for $5

About my Gig: Dear Concern, I am an Expert in Website Design, Development & Search Engine Optimization. I develop modern, Responsive, and formal websites with elegant and meritorious designs that are simple to navigate, responsive, Mobile & SEO friendly. I can solve any WordPress issues, including Plugins, Themes, PHP/HTML/CSS, and more. I also do WordPress Customization using Elementor, Gutenberg, DIVI, Avada, Porto, Visual Composer, WP Bakery, etc. Theme & Plugin Installations. I Provide the following Services: ✔️ Cache & Security Plugin like w3 cache or wp-rocket. ✔️ Image optimization like smush image compression and optimization. ✔️ Social Share plugins like Instagram feed, Sassy social share, Easy Social Shere etc. ✔️ Testimonial plugins with reviews and comments. ✔️ Speed Optimization-related backend works. ✔️ SEO plugins like Yoast/Rank-Math/All in SEO. ✔️ Site-kit, Sitemap, Contact form plugin. ✔️As your required plugin set up. Best Regards, Jahangir Mayed

by: jahangirmayed90
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 5





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/961741/I-will-update-Activate-and-Configure-SEO-friendly-plugins-for-your-wordpress-website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire