DDD

samedi 27 novembre 2021

I will design stunning ebook covers for $5

You will get a unique, modern eBook Cover or Book Cover Design. As a graphic designer with more than 13 years of experience, I can assist you in creating a unique and professional kindle cover/Ebook cover or Full Cover Design that will give you outstanding sales success! I promise you high-quality designs with quick turnaround times and satisfaction guaranteed. What I need: 1) Title 2) Subtitle 3) Authors name 4) Send me an image you like, or I will use an appropriate image for your cover "if you don't have any." Order Now!

by: salmox
Created: --
Category: eBook
Viewed: 2





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/ebook/1101950/I-will-design-stunning-ebook-covers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire