DDD

vendredi 22 avril 2022

I will design Unique and modren gaming logo for $10

Hi, My name is Syed Nouman Uddin and I am a graphics designer. I have been in this for more than 4+ years. Throughout my journey, I have worked on many creative and unique projects. I have designed many unique and creative logos for my clients. What is included in my gig: High-resolution logo design It includes 2 concepts of your logo JPEG and PNG file format It includes the source file of the design Unlimited revisions 24 hours fast delivery Why should it be me: I have experience of 4+ years in this field I have designed many esports and gaming logo I have my taste of gaming and I can use that to make your logo more creative We will deliver the final product in 24 hours. we give you unlimited revision so you can change anything anytime you want.

by: ZeroxHusk
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 80





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/1216870/I-will-design-Unique-and-modren-gaming-logo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire