DDD

vendredi 23 septembre 2022

I will design 2 professional t-shirt of any style in 15 hours for $6

Hello, nice to see ya. Your design could be any style you like it,funny,nerdy, dark, horror or cute illustration. It can also be bold and colorful. It can define your style and personality. All I need is your idea, so don't be hestitate to lemme know your idea, we can killed it together. you can contact me for customized unique clothing designs. Typography (text based design) Cartoon POP Art Trendy NOTE: My each and every work is unique and eye-catching done by my own talent, So you don't have to worry about copyrights issue. WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME: Good Communication Skills (instant reply service) Unlimited Revisions. 100% Satisfaction. Fast Delivery. Money Back Guarantee. 100% Commercial Rights. 3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI PNG FREE Source file High Quality Wrok If you have any question you can contact me anytime. T-shirt design with unlimited editing.My first and last goal is your satisfaction, in case of dissatisfaction I will not receive money It will be great working with you.

by: Rose24
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 260





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/1345605/I-will-design-2-professional-t-shirt-of-any-style-in-15-hours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire