DDD

samedi 29 octobre 2022

I will analysis statistical data on spss, minitab, r or c language for $5

About This GigI am an IT executive and satistician having experience more than 4 years in this field. I will assist you in projects of any discipline related to statistical data analysis, spss, R language, C language, linear programming, operational research, demographic research, normal distribution, probability and profit maximization etc I can solve your problems that headache you. I am confident that I will deliver the best services to my clients. shoot me DM before placing the order

by: Abdurrehman754
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 65





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/1376740/I-will-analysis-statistical-data-on-spss-minitab-r-or-c-language

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire