DDD

jeudi 24 novembre 2022

I remove the background of your images with AI for $5

Hello and welcome to my offer of background removal. I remove the background of your images with an artificial intelligence. This is not as costly as the usual methods and is faster in most cases. This offer includes the possibility to edit four images. The quality is good but not comparable with a manual elaborate crop. See the sample images to see the quality. For more precise cropping you can choose the high quality option. Here Iam using the common methods to manually crop the background. Overview: Background removal Using artificial intelligence (AI) Background changes (white, transparent) Snipping all to the same size (perfect for online shop) Small object removal Good customer service Unlimited Revisions If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm happy for you! Do you have a bigger job? Contact me to get better conditions. It is also possible for large orders to get a sample image to check the quality. I would be very happy if I could convince you with my offer.

by: knippi66
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 784





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/1400827/I-remove-the-background-of-your-images-with-AI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire