DDD

mercredi 28 décembre 2022

I will create a stunning brand name and a proper brand positioning for $15

Naming is the right way to start a conversation with your audience. Some Nielsen studies say that names can lend credibility to product efficacy and provide an assurance of quality, letting consumers know what they can expect. Let me help you with a full concept and an amazing name that will have a huge impact on your sales. What recommends me I have over 6 years of experience in branding, strategy and copywriting, gaining experience as a freelancer and as a hired professional in different advertising agencies. Throughout the 6 years, I developed my set of skills and a deep understanding of my clients' needs. I have also been a seller on SEO CLERKfor more than 2 years, helping people shape their brands properly. I worked in different industries, from corporate to b2b, technical, skincare, beauty, clothing and many others as I believe that it's our duty as professionals to understand each clients' needs regardless their requirements.

by: Jennyg
Created: --
Category: Social Posts & Management
Viewed: 39





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/social-posts-management/1427242/I-will-create-a-stunning-brand-name-and-a-proper-brand-positioning

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire