DDD

jeudi 12 janvier 2023

50 targeted B2B Lead Generation based on any your criteria for $10

Hello I will research and collect leads data from any country /Any Industry based on your provided requirements. I will use Google, LinkedIn, and online directory to build your targeted B2B leads.I have a good speed & I promise that I will complete any of the task in given time and without any mistake. I have use some tools and resources for this Project and I will do fastest and accurate data entry in excel sheet, My Full Services List: Data Entry All Lead Generation Web Research Web scraping Product/Price Listing Product Uploading Convert into MS Word All Form Image to Word File/ PDF Graphics Design Business Information: Business Name/ Website/ First & Last Name/Title/Position/Email/ Phone number/Location/LinkedIn Profile/ Business Size and if any that you required. Service will be provide 24/7 Customer support 100% Client satisfaction Detailed report in excel sheet Unlimited revisions

by: abuhurayra666
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 13





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/1442137/50-targeted-B2B-Lead-Generation-based-on-any-your-criteria

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire