DDD

dimanche 1 janvier 2023

I will do wordpress speed optimization and improve google page speed score for $40

About This Gig Are you tired of a slow, sluggish website that's costing you valuable traffic and sales? Look no further! As a skilled freelance WordPress web designer, I specialize in boosting site performance and ensuring lightning-fast loading times. Not only is a slow website frustrating for users, but it can also hurt your SEO and overall online success. That's where I come in. With my expert knowledge and attention to detail, I'll optimize your site to perform at its best and keep your visitors happy. Some of the ways I can help include configuring caching with a premium plugin, minifying JavaScript and CSS, optimizing images, and configuring a free Cloudflare CDN. Plus, I'll clean up your database and improve load times to make your website as efficient as possible*. Don't let a slow website hold you back any longer. Contact me today to get started on a faster, more successful online presence! To improve performance, What I intend to do: Take website backup Removing Unnecessary Plugins and Themes Install an Effective Caching Plugin (WP Rocket save 49$) and create wordpress website page speed optimization environments Minifying CSS, HTML, and JavaScript Scripts Enable Gzip Compression, preloading Optimize your images(Recreate image thumbnails, Lazy-load images and videos Etc) Cleanup WordPress database Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) Reduce External Scripts & HTTP Requests Use advanced caching mechanisms with a caching plugin Keep external scripts to a minimum Defer parsing of JS And Reduce DNS lookups Add an expires header to static resources + Many more...

by: Ayshakhan
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 114





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/1431647/I-will-do-wordpress-speed-optimization-and-improve-google-page-speed-score

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire