DDD

samedi 30 mai 2020

I will make 10 seconds of stop motion animation video for $25

AboutThis Gig I will make a hand drawn papercutout stop motion animation video for your business or personal use. FEATURES Completely customisable. Background music of your choice. color scheme of your choice. your own special character/mascot if required. Customized text message. Story or script of your choice.ALL FOR the base price of $25. Animation samples can be inboxed onrequest. The base price of $25 will include a 10 secondslong animation. For longer videos with more features, refer tothe GIG Packages. I will add a background music of your choice to your order if provided. Please provide me the audio file in .mp3/wav format. Makes sure its the edited version. For even longer duration, that is not in thescope of the gig packages, please contact me for a custom offer. Video can be delivered in any format of yourchoice. IMPORTANT: Once order is delivered and completed, no further editing will be made. I wont accept orders based on any religion, politics, violence, hate speech and adult content.

by: davvhur
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 105





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/757787/I-will-make-10-seconds-of-stop-motion-animation-video

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire