DDD

dimanche 31 mai 2020

I will make nice T-shirt design for $2

Hi, I am a professional T-shirt designer.I am here to provide the best of best typography designs for your T-shirts. Provide me your quote/text and I will create a clean Typographic shirt design for it! My Services: * Super creative T-shirt Design. * High-resolution JPEG, PNG& SOURCE file with 300 dpi. * Print ready file with transparent background. * Free t-shirt mockup of design. * Modern eye-catching t-shirt design. Package: Basic: Single side / Text based design / color separation – 1t-shirt $2 Standard: Single sided / Graphics / Text design / Tracing / Color separation – 1 t-shirt $4 Premium: Double sided / Graphics / Text design / Tracing / Color separation – 1 t-shirt $6 FEATURES: *100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. * Your Timely Delivery. *Quick Responsiveness. * unlimited revision if you want to add revision you must add extras. Thanks

by: hafijulbrur2013
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 119





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/758452/I-will-make-nice-T-shirt-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire