backlinks service: I will design premium, creative logo with all files for $80

DDD

lundi 13 juillet 2020

I will design premium, creative logo with all files for $80

Are you having a new brand that you want to build up? Or are you tired of your old logo? Look no further, as you are at the correct place. Perfection & Minimalist Design is one of my top priorities. I am in the business of giving your brand a hyper boost, not just a logo. How do I work? - Initially, I design several minimalist logo concepts for you (depending upon the package you selected). Once one final design is chosen, by making some revisions/polishes a brand identity is originated.Why should you choose me? 1. Fast Communication & Better Service2. 24 x 7 Turnaround time3. Printable Size files4. Minimalist logo design expert Flexible Source Formats .AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design OFFER DETAILS:3 Basic logo designs with transparent background & .AI .EPS source files Get a free consultation!I am just a click away. Let's have a few words!

by: SolutionHub1
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 13





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/786560/I-will-design-premium-creative-logo-with-all-files

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire