backlinks service: I will do professional business card design, letterhead, and stationery for $2

DDD

samedi 11 juillet 2020

I will do professional business card design, letterhead, and stationery for $2

Hi There! If you are looking for a minimalist business card design for your business then you are in the right place.I will design a professional eye catchy business card for your company or startup.BUSINESS CARD FEATURES: Print-ready JPEG or PDF file of Business card 3.75" x 2.25" (0.25'' bleed) | CMYK | 300 ppi Custom size design Modern, minimalist and smart designs Unlimited revision until you 100% satisfy Horizontal or vertical designWhat you will get from me :Double-sided or standard 1 sidedAll print-ready CMYK files.Delivery formats: Ai, PDF, EPS, JPG100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!mooney-back guaranty 24 x 7 customer serviceOrder With Confidence, Hope you will get a better service!

by: KurbanBiplob
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 26





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/784581/I-will-do-professional-business-card-design-letterhead-and-stationery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire