DDD

vendredi 30 octobre 2020

I will do any kind of data entry ,typing, copy paste, convert image to word or excel for $5

Hi, I have a lot of experienced in data entry, administrative, web research, accounts and finance related works in the commercial sector. I enjoy project work, as well as routine administrative tasks and i would like the opportunity to support your business. Are you looking for dynamic and flexible administrative assistance, someone with an eye for detail, enthusiasm and who is self-motivated and highly professional, then i am a candidate for you. My Services: Data collection Data Entry Copy Paste Web research Manual typing PDF to word/excel Image/scanned page to word/excel Why will you choose me 100% Satisfied On-time Delivery in a Proper Format Available24/7

by: yeaqube
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 14





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/837704/I-will-do-any-kind-of-data-entry-typing-copy-paste-convert-image-to-word

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire