DDD

jeudi 29 octobre 2020

I will do excel data entry, typing, data entry, copy paste, for $17

Welcome to my Copy Paste Data Entry GIG! I am a data entry expert. I have a big worker team. I will include copy from scan, image, pdf, handwritten, web, internet to ms word, ms excel or any other format you specify. Overview of services you can expect: Copy Paste Data Mining Data collection Internet research Web research Lead generation Manual typing PDF to word/excel Image/scanned page to word/excel Contact details search Business Card Data entry Google spreadsheet Data Collection from PDF, Image, Scan or Website Data Gathering, Data Mining, Word Processing, Web Research Online or Offline Data Input MS Office, MS Excel Spreadsheet, MS Word Document, MS PowerPoint Presentation Google Document or Google Spreadsheet Products Listing Choose the right package that suits your needs! If unsure just inbox me and I'll help you out.

by: Allexpert20
Created: --
Category: Data Entry
Viewed: 80





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Data-Entry/837284/I-will-do-excel-data-entry-typing-data-entry-copy-paste

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire