DDD

lundi 26 avril 2021

I will setup google analytics enhanced ecommerce for woocommerce shopify for $30

About This Gig ***Please message me your requirement/issue before buying this Gig.*** I will fix or set up your google analytics, google tag manager, google ads conversion tracking for your e-commerce store and get 9 very important Analytics Reports setup! I will need user access to the following to set up the above-mentioned things Google Analytics Account, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads accounts and Website dashboard. Below are the platforms that I offer enhanced eCommerce tracking currently: WooCommerce Shopify Magento Samcart LightSpeed Ecommerce Bigcommerce Wix eCommerce Squarespace The below list displays things that are necessary and I will be doing for you: 1. Install GA and GTM 2. Setup Enhanced Ecommerce tracking 3. Google Ads Product Purchase Conversion tracking 4. Create Ecommerce goals and Checkout funnel in your analytics account 5. Create 9 Important Google Analytics reports which are easy to understand to help you analyze your website and traffic. ***Very Important: Please message me your requirement/issue before buying this Gig.

by: maianhtran112
Created: --
Category: Onsite SEO & Research
Viewed: 18





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/SEO-Reports/914026/I-will-setup-google-analytics-enhanced-ecommerce-for-woocommerce-shopify

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire