DDD

vendredi 1 mai 2020

I Will Create Cartoon Head Avatar From Your Photos for $10

Hi, You can use this for your : Facebook Profile picInstagramYoutube ChannelTwitch ChannelTwitter and many more...I will draw only your head in my typical cartoon style at a price of $ 10, this is very popular printed on clothes, you will get a PNG file or JPG file, $10 Service: 1 head avatar.Full-color detail3000pix resolutionJpeg and Png (transparent background)Unlimited revisions.2 day of delivery time.100% Customer satisfactionNote: Please send the best quality picture (front-facing and close up is recommended)I don't change face pose, you will get the same angle as your picture. Our only goal is your satisfaction & give you high quality, very fast and low cost service In case you have any questions, message me. I'll be happy to answer all your questions. Thank You

by: Dinesh091216
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/748689/I-Will-Create-Cartoon-Head-Avatar-From-Your-Photos

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire