backlinks service: I will voiceover your scripts and videos in a professional British or American male or female for $5

DDD

lundi 11 mai 2020

I will voiceover your scripts and videos in a professional British or American male or female for $5

I will happily record for you a 500 word voiceover script in authentic British or standard American accent. I provide voiceover for your professional projects, videos and scripts. I record in a professional studio and work as a part time voice actor. My rate is $5 per 500 words. Enter your word count in the box to the top right to calculate your cost. All project sizes accepted. Orders are delivered on time or early in 24 hours guaranteed, often sooner.  yes, i am new on SEO marketplace but I have 5+ years of experience on all project types including phone systems, explainer videos, radio commercials, podcasts, corporate training, audiobooks, childrens stories and many more. Extras Available for purchase: Video Sync/Timing Match - One video, per five minutes Separate Mp3 file Royalty Free background music - per file  PLEASE NOTE: NO ADULT CONTENT OR ANYTHING SEXUAL.

by: Super30
Created: --
Category: Voice Over
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Voice-Over/751987/I-will-voiceover-your-scripts-and-videos-in-a-professional-British-or-American-male-or

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire