Bring your pictures to life with motion graphics starting from just $5 as you can see in my demo video this is a new era and everyone love new things. I will give live motion on your still photo to make your picture a more memorable, more engaging, and more stunning look by applying a special effect. We will also add your favorite songs and music which you like just tell us. Send me your any type of photos (Preferably High Resolution) with a list of requests and I will complete the gig to the best of my ability. My clear understanding and attention to detail will ensure your satisfaction with my service! Your Motion Pictures Will Include: HD Resizing Custom Filters Shake Motions Background Music I provide videos of 1080p quality Neat and clean work and much more Why should you choose me and the benefits you get? I am fast (12 hours), accurate, on time I am an easy-going and flexible worker 100% Money back guarantee FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES.
by: Husnain786
Created: --
Category: Art & Design
Viewed: 208
source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/design/829948/I-will-animate-your-still-pictures-into-an-alive-video
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire