backlinks service: I will design a creative minimalist Logo for your Business for $10

DDD

jeudi 15 octobre 2020

I will design a creative minimalist Logo for your Business for $10

Welcome! Logo Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2Xcjs1p Our designs are Minimalist, Unique, Simple, Clean, Modern and Timeless. Which package should I choose? we recommend Standard and Premium package as they include 2-3 initial logo options and complete design files. What do I need to start my work? Business Name. Preferred Colors. A brief intro to your business. 1 initial idea. ( Example: I want a Tree/ house / car in my logo design) What is included in your order: Custom High-Quality Logo Concepts. Complete logo files provided in all formats. (JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG, EPS, AI, PSD) Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied! Easily editable files - Change colors or text easily. Font name/files & Color codes provided. All files in printable resolution. Please note that the unlimited revisions do not mean unlimited design concepts. WE DON'T DO: Complex drawings, adult, illegal content, and Mascots. Just message me, if you have any questions. Order with confidence!

by: sanseraservices
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 4





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/830741/I-will-design-a-creative-minimalist-Logo-for-your-Business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire