DDD

lundi 24 janvier 2022

Arduino programming and simulation for you for $10

Hello , Welcome , I can write the arduino code to suit your needs and provide a working Arduino code and a detailed circuit diagram. I can work with arduino sensor and arduino libraries. I always try to write code using less memory capacity I can work with: IR Sensor (Infrared Sensor) Temperature sensor PIR sensor Ultrasonic sensor Light Sensor Gas Sensor Bluetooth module Accelerometer Module Speed Sensor Module Motors(servo, stepper, dc motor) Buttons Relay Buzzers Display LDR LEDs NeoPixel LED RGB Led strips and (AND ANY OTHER SENSOR / MODULE) I will be Programming on the following Microcontrollers Arduino UNO Arduino MEGA Arduino Micro Arduino Nano NodeMCU Attiny 13A/45/85 Services Provided by me will be Arduino code and required library files Connection digram Components List Simulation (Depending on your choice) Note - message me to discuss before ordering thank you

by: tharindusanda
Created: --
Category: Coding
Viewed: 16





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/coding/1145170/Arduino-programming-and-simulation-for-you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire