DDD

mardi 25 janvier 2022

I will do product upload or listing and manage your shopify store for $25

You are looking for someone who can upload products in your eCommerce store like Shopify, WoCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Magento, open cart, PrestaShop. I will do product upload or product listing and manage your Shopify or any online store. What do I do when I list products? SEO optimized title & description making, Optimized & high-quality product image maintaining for faster shop speed, and many more. You won't regret working with me! My Services: Product upload- Uploading new products and updating collections with SEO. Product title/ description edit Product Listing Product image collect or edit or create Product variation manage Product price manage Product Background Removing Logo Add on Image Store Management- Order fulfillment, Inventory management, running sales for you. Social Media Management- Creating content and managing your Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest page. Theme Customizing & Installing Shopify App Apps I am Familiar With: Oberlo Amazon Ali-Order Ali-Dropship Etsy Printful Printify Shopmaster And Many Others *If you have more than 60 products please contact me before placing an order. Without any hesitation ORDER NOW!

by: Redowan858
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 72





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/1145895/I-will-do-product-upload-or-listing-and-manage-your-shopify-store

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire