DDD

samedi 22 janvier 2022

I will set up email automation, email flow,newsletter for your shopify store using klaviyo and privy for $100

Hello, I am psalmexpert, A website developer and email marketing strategist. Through this gig, I'm providing you with a complete service of privy and klaviyo automation and email flows using SHOPIFY CMS. My services include: List/Leads generation Automations and campaign Different types of Forms[Pop up form. Sign up form, Embeded form, Optin form, Subscription form,Contact form ,etc.] Newsletter Landing page Why you need to choose me Years of experience On time delivery 24/7 responsiveness Unlimited revision Are you having a question ? Or do you want to know anything about this gig? Please leave a message for me. Maybe A conversation can make your project perfectly done. Thank You!

by: pSalmexpert
Created: --
Category: Email & Newsletters
Viewed: 14





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/email-newsletters/1143635/I-will-set-up-email-automation-email-flow-newsletter-for-your-shopify-store-using-klaviyo-and

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire