DDD

vendredi 25 février 2022

Expert in accessories background remove work for $10

I am a professional watch and jewelry editor. I have great command in photo editing. Are you looking for a person who does high end retouch and removes the background of watches and jewelry? Yes, you are in the right place.I will do professional watch and jewelry retouching and photo editing in a proficient and professional way for your business (Amazon, eBay, etc ). What you will get: Watch and Jewelry Retouching Shadow creation: (Create shadow, Drop shadow, etc) Color Adjustments Watches and JewelryBackground removing, changing & Transparent Dust Removal Note: For jewelry, watches, complex images please contact me before sending the order.I am available 24/7.Work very attentive and quickly.I am waiting for your response. So You can contact me as you want.Thanks Our service:

by: FERDUSEARAENNI
Created: --
Category: Other
Viewed: 34





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Other/1171305/Expert-in-accessories-background-remove-work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire