DDD

mercredi 16 février 2022

I will fix woocommerce issues and wordpress bugs for $10

Hi ! i'm working with WP from long time, as i and also my client faced many issues during my work. So, I have very good experience at fixing WP issues quickly. 1 Problem.For More complex issues you need to buy extra. Better you contact me before so i can quote the price. Here is Some Common issues that i worked on before... for more you can contact me - 500 Internal Server error - 404 not found error on Post/pages - Blank Homepage - Forgot Username/password - Error Establishing Database Connection - Memory Exhausted Error – Increase PHP Memory - Locked Out of WP Admin - Wp Dashboard Missing functions - Login Page Refreshing and Redirecting Issue - Image upload issues - Permission issues - WP Update issues WordPress errors or issues. ✔ WordPress form Issues. ✔ Plugin code errors and activation errors. ✔ WordPress admin panel access issue. ✔ WordPress CSS and HTML issues. ✔ Fix theme errors. ✔ Install, setup and Move website from one hosting to another hosting. ✔ Clean all Malware from files.

by: dilawaiz
Created: --
Category: Wordpress
Viewed: 59





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/wordpress-programming/1163555/I-will-fix-woocommerce-issues-and-wordpress-bugs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire