DDD

mercredi 16 février 2022

I will give you monthly tuition for class 9 and 10 for $40/Mo, 5 Days a week for $40

I will help you (or your child) with their Math and Science studies. I accept students from Grade 6 - 10. Timings are negotiable and go from 1 hour to 1.5 hours. To ensure a good customer experience, please contact me and I can set up a FREE trial class for half an hour. If the class extends over that time limit slightly (up to 20 minutes), I will not charge extra: this applies to all and any classes I conduct, paid or not. I am also open to talking over Zoom/Google Meet about requirements, prices, timings and etc. Please contact me to work out classes, timings, and prices! A 1.5 hour class will be priced up compared to a 1-hour class, teaching more than one student will lead to negotiated prices and so on. I am a very patient tutor, and my main aim is to help you improve your level of English to succeed in whatever your goals may be.

by: shailkgarg
Created: --
Category: Video
Viewed: 75





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/video/1163560/I-will-give-you-monthly-tuition-for-class-9-and-10-for-40-Mo-5-Days

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire