DDD

dimanche 20 mars 2022

I will assist you in your critical Reports and Essays of 1000 words for $15

Hello guys, Arka here. Thanks for visiting my gig. Are you hesitating about your Reports, Essays or Presentations? then you are at the right place. I will assist you in any Business Research work related to Business, Marketing, HR and many more. Niches I cover: Business Marketing HR Others (On request) The formats I do: Report Essay Reflective PowerPoint Presentation Writing style (According to the instruction) Executive Summary/Abstract Introduction Main Body (with Sub headings) Conclusion References Appendixes Tools/Techniques I use: PESTLE analysis SWOT analysis TOWS analysis 4Ps/7Ps of the Marketing mix Porters Five Force model VRIN/VRIO analysis Stakeholder analysis Gantt chart WBS diagram Why me? Unlimited Revisions Plagiarism free content (With Turnitin Report) Grammatically perfect content In-text referencing (Harvard/APA/MLA/Chicago) Quality work Reliable price (Starting from $15) Note: Please inbox me before placing an order.

by: LazyBot
Created: --
Category: Social Posts & Management
Viewed: 217





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/social-posts-management/1188625/I-will-assist-you-in-your-critical-Reports-and-Essays-of-1000-words

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire