DDD

dimanche 27 mars 2022

I will be your virtual solution for $5

I am Saddam hosen. I will be your professional virtual Assistant Are you looking for a virtual assistant? I’m a highly experienced, professional, Virtual Assistant who provides you a High-quality Data Entry, Excel Data Entry, Data Collection, Copy Paste Job, Typing, Web Research, Data Scraping Services as per your provided instructions. We offer the following virtual assistant services:- Data Entry Offline/Online Data Collection MS Word Data Entry PDF to MS Word/Excel Trello management Google Docs/Sheets Google Calendar Google form manage Microsoft office Image and video editing with canva I will do work for organizations and individual on-time delivery with 100%satisfaction for any type of virtual work. We have worked with more than 1000 clients all over the world. We can do many duties of a VA. If what you are looking for is not mentioned in this gig, please message me. We will be glad to help you. So let's get it started today. Order with the confidence that you will get 100% customer satisfaction with virtual Assistant services.

by: SADDAM472772
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 61





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/1194475/I-will-be-your-virtual-solution

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire