DDD

vendredi 18 mars 2022

I will write email marketing campaigns for $15

Custom Written Email Marketing Campaigns Email marketing is the most cost-effective way to boost sales quickly. But to achieve success, you need a professional marketing approach for influential email copy. I put my decades of professional ad writing to work for you. My specialty today is writing both cold emails and ongoing engagement campaigns that lead customers where you want them - at your sales pitch on your landing page. Improve Your Sales with Compelling Marketing and Effective Writing: Higher open rates Higher click-through rates Generate more orders, more often Receive a higher $ amount per sale My Marketing Emails Include: Powerful sentences that engage, build trust and get responses Effective subject lines for great open rates Only 75 - 95 words, so they're read and not just deleted Effective Calls-to-Action

by: samuelkorede
Created: --
Category: Email & Newsletters
Viewed: 16





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/email-newsletters/1188075/I-will-write-email-marketing-campaigns

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire