DDD

samedi 27 juin 2020

I will design editable HTML or mailchimp newsletter template for $10

Respected Buyer, Are you looking for a professional Mailchimp, Html template design? I will design your Email template professionally. I'll provide the best services with these features: Fully responsive email template. Clean, smooth, and unique outlook. Editable and responsive MailChimp template. Creative and updated design version. Responsive Design (Desktop, Tablet & Mobile). Standard Package There are more : EXTRA FAST delivery Source file extra required getting editable and responsive 100% satisfaction & revisions. 5 Revisions for free What I need to start: Provide me if you have, or I will put DUMMY content. Logo Content/text, Images or I can put a dummy PSD, PDF or image to convert to email Clients Satisfaction is my main goal. I believe I will be a beneficial addition if I am going to be a part of your company >

by: ismailayeb
Created: --
Category: HTML/CSS
Viewed: 13





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/html-css-programming/769463/I-will-design-editable-HTML-or-mailchimp-newsletter-template

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire