DDD

mardi 30 juin 2020

I will do 1 brand logo design for yourbusiness for $5

Hello there, Need A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN In 3 days or LESS? I'm available for your graphic designing services. I'll design a professional business logo at affordable prices! I'm an experienced, full time passionate graphic artist and I can't wait to work with you! Lightning fast turnaround! What you get when you work with me: Fast deliveryQuality workHQ file sizeMinimalist and flat business logoUnlimited revisionSource and editable filesFriendly communication100% Original BasicLogo conceptJPEG , PNG , AI , PSD , EPS , SVG , PDFHigh resolutionUnlimited revision3D mokupWhat we do?Flat Minimalist VintageBusiness Hand-drawn lWater color Cartoon All kind of Business Logo Design and Redesign Just Leave a message if you like to have a custom offer. Thank you....

by: Luckybusiness
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 32





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/770622/I-will-do-1-brand-logo-design-for-yourbusiness

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire