DDD

dimanche 28 juin 2020

Minimal Business Card Design (Satisfaction Guaranteed) for $10

Hi there! I'm a professional graphic artist that specializes in minimal yet trendy designs. My works are 100% original and MONEY BACK GUARANTEED if you are not satisfied. Services I offer: *Double side card design *Fully professional logo design *High-Quality with 300 DPI Resolution. *Original Source File PSD (Adobe Photoshop) SIZE INFORMATION *Card size: 3.75" x 2.25" (0.25" bleed) For specific size you must have to inform me at the order page. *Letterhead Size: 8.5" x 11" (0.25" bleed) For specific size, you must have to inform me at the order page. Kindly provide me with the following information: *Company/Business name *Company/Business address *Email address *Contact number/s *Website Address

by: RockyAbapo
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 10





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/769874/Minimal-Business-Card-Design-Satisfaction-Guaranteed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire