DDD

samedi 27 juin 2020

make a mmd model for you own videos for $10

Hello sir, MMD is an amazing 3D animation program. You an make your own videos!!! -I can make you a model just with a description, but I prefer pictures -The price depends of the complicated of the work, show me first -I'll send you updates arround a week after you order -I will send you a little video before you pay - The video of your model will be upload to my youtube chanel -You will recive a .zip with your model and a wallpaper -I'm an student, so please be pacient with me I can - Make different clothes -extra expresions -your model can vanish clothes I can't :c -Realistic models, just Anime - you have to convert VRCHAT by yourself -The model not always be exactly at the picture you send you want to see my models in acction? go to my youtube page order now

by: realrahman12
Created: --
Category: Graphics & Logos
Viewed: 15





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Graphics/769469/make-a-mmd-model-for-you-own-videos

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire