DDD

mardi 29 septembre 2020

All kind of business card design for $1

Welcome to My Service, Please contact me before any order! At first please tell me your all requirement for your project, then order. Description I am a professional business card designer. Any kind of business cards are designed. Each design is unique and eye-catching. So, enjoy! How it works Firstly, you should tell me your project description then you will order. After placing your order, I will complete your project and delivered it to you. Gig feature What I will provide you: Simple one-sided business card for $1 USD Double-sided business card with standard size for $5 USD High quality 300 dpi files Print-ready pdf Print-ready jpeg/jpg/png files Editable Psd Files Ai Source files Any card size as your requirement Concept according to packages. Order as your suitable package and NEED! Details Please send the following after placing your order: Business/ company name/ Logo Your Name Your Designation (Manager, Owner, Director, etc.) Telephone Mobile Mail Your Address Website Address Any social media information. If you want any more information or any question, please ask me without any hesitation.

by: RiazHossen
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 7





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/business-card-design/821956/All-kind-of-business-card-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire