DDD

mardi 29 septembre 2020

I will be your best virtual assistant and i will do what you need. for $2

I'm Fahim and I'm eager to have the chance to work with you. I am a Virtual Assistant and value not simply completing the job that needs to be done. what's more, understanding the cycles how these can be made more productive with the forward-thinking strategies. Following are the things which I can offer you: Virtual Assistant (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) Data Entry (Data Mining, Web Scraping) Social Media Management (Scheduling Posts, Images Creation) Email Handling Conversion of PDF to Word and vice versa Microsoft office work Research work (Web Research) Data collection from PDF/Image/Scan paper Customer Support Google Spreadsheets I can assist you with dealing with the undertaking you need. I'm methodic capable and blissful. We should cooperate!

by: nhfahim
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 5





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/821948/I-will-be-your-best-virtual-assistant-and-i-will-do-what-you-need

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire