DDD

mercredi 30 septembre 2020

I will do b2b lead generation and targeted lead generation and prospect email list for $5

Hello, Welcome to My Gig Do you need help with B2B lead generation? If you’re in sales and need to build Geo-targeted prospect lists, I can help.I'm professional LinkedIn Lead Generation Expert and find verified business email for your business and have outstanding experience of lead generation by using LinkedIn Sales Navigator. I will need the following to understand your needs: 1.Target Industry (e.g., Real Estate, Fitness, Hospitality). 2.Target Location (City or Country) 3.Company Headcount 4.Required Fields & Format. I will do the research and lead generation from almost any industry and location.Real business leads. I will provide you with the following fields: 1.Company details like (Name, Website,Phone, Location, LinkedIn Profile etc) 2.Contact details like (First Name, Last Name, Position, email, LinkedIn Profile etc)The output will be submitted to you in Excel/CSV format. I will be happy to send you sample leads.

by: Ariful21
Created: --
Category: Virtual Assistant
Viewed: 3





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Virtual-Assistant/822411/I-will-do-b2b-lead-generation-and-targeted-lead-generation-and-prospect-email-list

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire