DDD

mercredi 30 septembre 2020

I will do 200 live citations for local SEO for $20

Hi I am Hosneara, Local Citations / Local Listings expert. I have strong confidence this gig helps your local business ranking. We know if You Increase your website traffic, you will see an increase in your revenue. I think you know Local Citations / Local Listings is very important for a local SEO strategy which helps businesses to rank higher in the Google local search for your business area. My Local listings / local Citations service is the best in the industry & we're happy to serve. So try it. Why My Services is Better From Others I will do High PR Live Local Listings/local citations for your Local Business. 200 unique Live link. Add Geotag Image Every listing 100% Manual work. My main Target 100% Client satisfaction. Professional Report with login details for each citation. No Duplicate Citations Need Business details from you: Your Business Name Website Name Full Address (Road No, City, State, Zip Code) Business Phone Number Category Main Keyword Logo/Image Business Description Process: - Send us your business details. - After listing I will send you an excel report with active links, screenshots for proof of submission ~ This gig Only for USA ~

by: sh2115082
Created: --
Category: Local SEO
Viewed: 3





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/local-seo/822395/I-will-do-200-live-citations-for-local-SEO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire