DDD

dimanche 28 février 2021

I will creat unique amazon KDP book cover and ebook cover design for $10

Hello! This is Masud From designmaker784, and I've worked as a professional graphic designer for over 2 years. I'm experienced in Graphic Design and highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator. I've working experiences in Book cover design, ebook cover, kdp book cover, Illustration, Photo Editing, Hair masking, Image retouching, Background Removal, Clipping Path, Logo design, Business Card Design, colour change, image resize etc... I will provide you with high-quality services. I'm always ready to help you. Thank you so much.

by: designmaker784
Created: --
Category: eBook
Viewed: 25





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/ebook/892409/I-will-creat-unique-amazon-KDP-book-cover-and-ebook-cover-design

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire