DDD

vendredi 26 février 2021

I will create high quality backlinks for you using blog comments for $66

About This Gig Link building is one of the fundamental factors in position ranking for Google. It consists of building up the link profile of your site with high-quality and reputable domains. This Gig provides high-quality and natural link building for your project! What I provide: -All sites have passed quality control through such SEO tools as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic -Only live sites (no spam, PBN, WEB 2.0) -Only 100% hand-written comment. -No software to build a reference profile. -You will receive natural comments (relate to the article topic) with the natural inclusion of links to your site (I use branded anchor words, no -anchor links, no spam keywords, general subject words such as here/page/website. I can also place links in the name of the person who leaves a comment) -All sites will have high authority Ahrefs, DR> 35, Organic traffic> 1K (Traffic mainly from the USA, Britain, Canada) -Natural reference profile. I can dilute regular comments in blog posts with profiles and posts on forums. Contact me before ordering to make a personal gig This Gig is designed for sites in the USA, Canada, Britain and Australia. Contact me if your business is in another country.

by: tuankiet66
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 15





source https://www.seoclerk.com/linkin/530336/Link-Building/891425/I-will-create-high-quality-backlinks-for-you-using-blog-comments

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire